Purchasing Gift Certificates
1. Locate and click the Gift Certificates link, located in the top menu of the storefront .
2. Fill in the gift certificate details fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- *Recipient's Name — Name of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for.
- *Recipient's Email — Email address of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for. The gift certificate code will be sent to this email address once the order has been completed.
- *Your Name — Name of person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- *Your Email — Email address of the person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- Your Message — A message to be included on the gift certificate. Maximum of 200 characters.
- *Amount — The value of the gift certificate. The choices listed are determined by the Gift Certificate Values setting described in the first section of this article.
3. Click the I understand that gift certificates are non-refundable checkbox.
4. Select a Gift Certificate Theme from the list of following options. The theme determines the colors and background image used in the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
5. Click Preview to view an example of the gift certificate with the settings you selected filled in or click Add Gift Certificate To Cart to proceed with the purchase.
Once the purchase has been completed, an email containing the gift certificate as an attachment will be sent to the recipient's email address. The gift certificate will contain a code which they can use to redeem their gift certificate at checkout.
Resending Gift Certificates
If a gift certificate recipient reports they're unable to find the gift certificate email in their inbox, contact us at email@example.com and we will resend the gift certificate to the recipient´s address.Please advise the recipient to also check any "spam" or "junk" folders in case the message gets flagged. Gift certificates can only be resent to the original recipient's email address.