A Return to Sender will be triggered by the third party courier after 2 delivery attempts for provincial couriers and no second attempt for same day deliveries, due to the following reasons:
- shipping and delivery address was incorrect or incomplete
- recipient or representative was not present at the delivery location to receive the package
- Shipping was refused or rejected by the customer or representative
What you can do:
- Contact us to notify us if you suspect that you missed the delivery or someone in your household accidentally refused to receive your package.
- wait for us to reschedule the shipment
What will happen next
- We will reschedule delivery as soon as your RTS ( Return to Sender) package arrives at our office.
- For same day deliveries, customer will need to pay the return to sender delivery charge + rescheduled delivery. We call all our customers before same day dispatch to ensure that your information is correct and that the customer is present at the time of delivery.
- An additional payment for provincial shipping must be paid before we can arrange shipping of your order
- Should you decide to cancel the order entirely, refund will be through store credit (no expiration and can be used to purchase our products in the future) or if cash refund is preferred, a 10% restocking fee will be debited to the total amount to be refunded.
We understand that missing your delivery sometimes do happen! We are here to lend a helping hand and assist you and make sure that you get your hands on your Lucky Doll items!
- Our store will not be held responsible for delays, inconveniences and additional charges incurred once a delivery is missed.
- It pays to be courteous to our staff and the delivery men especially when we are doing the best we can to assist you. Any form of disrespect to our employees for missing your delivery is unacceptable and will be a reason to get banned from any future transactions with our store.